Morphing Dungeon/Castle Type Room/Caverns For Poser (and DS...ish)*

13»

Comments

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955
    edited June 2016

Here is the answer wink

Read trough that and posts below, If I remember good timmins.william released free Iray shader pack on his ShareCG that can be used with this scene. Here they are smiley.

Post edited by MilosGulan on
  • kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

Thanks for pointing that out I must have missed it when I was re-skimming the topic. I do have Will's shaders :) and the image tiling is probably why I can't get it to look right. (I think I upped the tiles to some ungodly amount like 500,000 and saw a bunch of lines like it was over-tiled. I'll give it 1 more go but I'll probably have to switch over to Will's shader. I just really like the look of the stone in the other pack.

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

Ah-Ha! (no, not the band ;P )

I was having a little trouble with Will's rock shader (I wasn't really getting any texture to it) so I had this crazy idea, "I wonder if I could put the displacement map from the other rock shader I was using into Will's procedural shader" Well, that snow-balled into placing the normal and diffuse maps into Will's shader as well and to my surprise (after adjusting the tiling and bump tiling slightly) Worked perfectly and now both sections of the cave match and blend together so you can't even tell it's 2 different pieces :)

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955
    edited May 2018

I have a question, I have just finished this picture and I am missing morphs that stretch walls and pillars up, it can be seen here. I am asking if it can be done maybe, because this is very nice and useful model. Here it is, first render is where it can be seen how the walls and pillars cant stretch https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/3612091/#Comment_3612091

Post edited by MilosGulan on
  • 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,719

I have a question, I have just finished this picture and I am missing morphs that stretch walls and pillars up, it can be seen here. I am asking if it can be done maybe, because this is very nice and useful model. Here it is, first render is where it can be seen how the walls and pillars cant stretch https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/3612091/#Comment_3612091

Haven't used this in along time so I just had a check (DS4.8)

It's the 'IncreaseRoomHeight'morph (second morph under the 'Shaping' tab.It's grouped under 'WholeRoom' morphs).You'll also probably want to use the 'DropRoofBelowFloor' morph to either hide the roof (by moving it below the floor) or raise the roof to match the increased room height (if you're using a camera inside the room).

Screenshot attached-I've set 'IncreaseRoomHeight'=119.4%, and 'DropRoofBelowFloor'=183.9% put the roof out of sight under the floor

eg.jpg
    934 x 702 - 105K