AllenArt Freebies at ShareCG

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,636

And it's not only the safety pins, either. I got the same thing when I tried to download the BTTF Flyer.

• Yes, at the moment, every item I've tried has done that.  Something over there is seriously borked.

• Haven't tried myself, but one of the other threads mentioned that ShareCG is working again

• Yup, so they're no longer even frivolously borked. :D

Ducks.

• nomad-ads_8ecd56922enomad-ads_8ecd56922e Posts: 1,933
    edited March 2019

(The heck?!?  How'd this get turned into a duplicate post?  0o  Removed.)

Post edited by nomad-ads_8ecd56922e on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153

Just uploaded - a thimble to go along with the pin cushion and safety pins ;). Actually, it was a request...lol.

3 props: one for each index finger of Genesis 8 Female and one standalone. Lots of fun colors as well as copper, brass and steel materials. Iray materials only.

Link is in my signature.

Laurie

Promo-3.jpg
    800 x 800 - 72K
    Promo-1.jpg
    800 x 800 - 77K
    Promo-2.jpg
    800 x 800 - 77K
    edited April 2019

Time for a new freebie! Yup, more jewelry ;). Diamond Dome Earrings for Genesis 8 Female

PLEASE view the readme for info on this set of earrings. It may save you from frustration. Thank you.

Lots of shaders included, Have fun.

Promo-01.jpg
    600 x 600 - 35K
    Promo-02.jpg
    600 x 600 - 107K
    Post edited by AllenArt on
  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

Thank You. They look really good. Will have to try to use them blushlaugh

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,845
    edited April 2019

Thank you. I had no problem using the earrings and shaders following your instructions. I love all your stuff.

AA Diamond Dome Earrings PS.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 1M
    Post edited by barbult on
    edited April 2019
    barbult said:

Thank you. I had no problem using the earrings and shaders following your instructions. I love all your stuff.

WOW! What a lovely render! :) So pretty....

and you're welcome (and thanks for the nice words) :)

Laurie

Forgot to mention (and maybe it goes without saying) that these work just as well on Genesis 3 Female ;)

Laurie

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,307

Thanks for another lovely set of earrings. (Nice render, barbult)

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,545

Thank you they look great

edited April 2019

I used the earrings again, with a different selection of the included shaders. This time I also used the shaders on the necklace metal and stone. As suggested in Laurie's instructions, I set the surface Smooth on for the rounded necklace stone. 

Diamond Dome Earrings

AA Diamond Dome Earrings 2 PS.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 1M
  • SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Thank you, Laurie.

edited April 2019

A fancy bypass bracelet for G8F or G3F (or both if you want! LOL). One for each wrist.

10 material options, but as always, you can use any shaders you like. Please view the readme.

Probably not my greatest work, but pretty enough when it's on. LOL At ShareCG (link in my signature).

Hoppy Easter everyone (or whatever you may happen to be celebrating).

Laurie

Promo-03.jpg
    518 x 600 - 84K
    edited April 2019

This gives a better idea what the bracelet looks like while being worn.

Laurie

Bracelet-worn.jpg
    800 x 800 - 194K
  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,519
    AllenArt said:

Laurie

They look beautiful, thank you!

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,545

Don't know why you say they are not your best work, they look great to me. Love the detail, they look very elegant and now thanks to the convert to 3Delight option we can now use. I can actually use the color system you put on them. Mine might now shine as bright as yours, yet they still look very nice and no one has mentioned the difference.

Thank you for the freebie, for all your freebies.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,307

Oh that's lovely! Thank you for another great freebie. heart

Laurie

Don't know why you say they are not your best work, they look great to me. Love the detail, they look very elegant and now thanks to the convert to 3Delight option we can now use. I can actually use the color system you put on them. Mine might now shine as bright as yours, yet they still look very nice and no one has mentioned the difference.

Thank you for the freebie, for all your freebies.

That's great! I'm glad those that don't use just Iray can make use of them too. I got to DS late to the party just before Iray hit, so I never took to it like maybe I'd have liked to ;). I was just starting to make some rudimentary shaders when Iray stole my attention...lol.

Aw, and you're welcome too. Since I have the whole day to goof off (darn back troubles), I like to make 3D doodles. May as well share them, otherwise they'd be kinda wasted. LOL.

Have fun! :)

Laurie

MelanieL said:

Oh that's lovely! Thank you for another great freebie. heart

YW :)

Laurie

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157

Your generosity is just over the top!  Thanks so much Laurie.  heart

edited April 2019

Thank you, Laurie. They look beautiful. I downloaded the G8F version. I'm having a problem with them not fitting on the arms properly when the character is posed with her arms up. I see the readme says they are props, and I see that they are parented to her forearms. I am thinking that I am supposed to use the translate controls to tweak the position of the bracelets to fit the pose. Is that right?

I'm doing a render now with her arms down. That is working without any tweaking needed.

Dorthie AA Fancy Bypass Bracelet.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 1M
    edited April 2019

Yeah, the downside of props (especially close fitting ones). I had the same problems in Poser too. They always need tweaking in the final pose. If I knew how to defeat that, I would, but unfortunately I don't know the secret ;). I'm sorry about that. I always have the same problem with rings too.

If it's super bad, I might have to export the G8 versions back out and back in so that they are at absolute zero before posing, tho I'm not sure that would necessarily fix the problem.

Also, something I forgot to mention in the readme: I do have a morph to pull the sides in if they stick out too much for you.

Laurie

AllenArt said:

Yeah, the downside of props (especially close fitting ones). I had the same problems in Poser too. They always need tweaking in the final pose. If I knew how to defeat that, I would, but unfortunately I don't know the secret ;). I'm sorry about that. I always have the same problem with rings too.

If it's super bad, I might have to export the G8 versions back out and back in so that they are at absolute zero before posing, tho I'm not sure that would necessarily fix the problem.

Also, something I forgot to mention in the readme: I do have a morph to pull the sides in if they stick out too much for you.

Laurie

I like that they load in position, in in some poses, they work fine without any tweaking. I did notice the morph, too, but I didn't try it in the render I did. Thanks for confirming about the tweaking.

edited April 2019

I finally got both left and right bracelets rigged to fit G8F. Now they adjust with the poses OK.

Dorthie AA Fancy Bypass Bracelet_002.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 2M
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157

Looks very good!  

• Rieke77Rieke77 Posts: 618
    edited April 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful freebies! yes

Post edited by Rieke77 on
    edited May 2019

My freebies are now unavailable. Thanks to all who used them :)

Laurie