AllenArt Freebies at ShareCG

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,845
    AllenArt said:

My freebies are now unavailable. Thanks to all who used them :)

Laurie

Why, may I ask? They are wonderful. May I continue to use the ones I have downloaded?

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

Thanks I have them all and even used them in a few renders in my gallery. 

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153
    barbult said:
    AllenArt said:

Laurie

Why, may I ask? They are wonderful. May I continue to use the ones I have downloaded?

Of course you can continue to use them. The license is still the same.

• magicweavermagicweaver Posts: 244
    edited May 2019

what in the world happened to allenart freebies, I don't understand, I loved them so! so whomever screwed it up fix it!!!!

Post edited by magicweaver on
  • WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917

Sorry to hear this Laurie. Your freebies were very useful. Hope everything is OK with you.

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384
    edited May 2019

Thank you for your generosity over the years, Laurie. Your contributions to the community were appreciated. Be well. Be happy. You will be missed.

Post edited by SixDs on
  • xmasrosexmasrose Posts: 1,403

Use your freebies a lot, mostly the jewelry (and shaders). Excellent work. Thank you very much for sharing them.

Hope you are becoming a PA wink

OMG didnt think of that, yes I hope you're becoming a PA you surely deserve it, I use the shaders for everything I love them, if you do offer them for sale plz make them a MR so I can use them even further lol *hugs* thank you for all your generosity and lovely pieces I don't think my renders would be the same without you. Anyway good luck and hope all is well, you will be in our prayers dear one.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153

Not becoming a PA, but thanks. Taking a very long, very needed break. It's starting not to be fun anymore.

Laurie

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052
    AllenArt said:

Not becoming a PA, but thanks. Taking a very long, very needed break. It's starting not to be fun anymore.

Laurie

I took an eight or nine year break from rendering, when I had more interesting things to do (travel, mostly), but when I started rendering again, a couple of years ago, it was fun again. Go smell the roses... in France, or Canada, or wherever!

• OH No...that is really sad. I hope you consider returning some day hun. You will be well missed , and your freebies being gone will leave a huge hole in the freebie community.

• JackyBrownJackyBrown Posts: 583

OH No...that is really sad. I hope you consider returning some day hun. You will be well missed , and your freebies being gone will leave a huge hole in the freebie community.

Exactly. Thank you very v-e-r-y much Laurie for your -always- very beautiful freebies! I wish you well.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,307
    edited May 2019
    AllenArt said:

Laurie

Really sorry to hear that - I hope the break gives you the urge to return before too long.

Thank you so much for all your freebies over the past couple of years - I've used them lots.

Best Wishes for whatever you decide to do,
    Melanie.

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • 3WC3WC Posts: 1,102

Thanks for the freebies, enjoy your down time. :)

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,898
    edited May 2019

All the best, and thank you for all your work!

(Particularly love your baseball bat!)

Post edited by Hylas on
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157
    AllenArt said:

Laurie

Have fun, when it's not fun then do something else.  Enjoy and HUGS 

• mininessiemininessie Posts: 324

thank you for all the wonderful work you did...i´m very grateful!

thanks and hope you have a great time!

One for the road, hope I did you justice! I'll miss you~~AllenArt shader presets and some jewelry, thank you so very much *hugs*

jhk.png
    919 x 924 - 737K
    jhkdfhh.png
    919 x 924 - 307K
  • itachanitachan Posts: 33

Thank you for your freebies, I use them a lot. I wish you the best.

Ita

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,471
    AllenArt said:

Laurie

Thanks to you for having shared them! yes

• RuntuRuntu Posts: 98

Laurie, thank you so much for always sharing your amazing work. I know how you feel and although you know we appreciate your work it can get overwhelming.  I wish you much rest and a new look at your future. Hope to still see you around, but take your time....I know I did and it helps. Again thank you.

Sharen aka SAMS3D

• michaeltoomichaeltoo Posts: 219

Thank you so much Laurie, for all your hard work. You will be greatly missed, but at the same time glad for you getting some down time.crying

• novastridernovastrider Posts: 208

Awww sad to see you've taken a break Laurie. Thank you for all your shaders, they've been incredibly helpful and are really really appreciated.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,164

thanks Laurie for the cityglass dome works great in kit bashing :)

• PsyckosamaPsyckosama Posts: 495

Why did you take them down?

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125

Thank you for all the freebies.  Enjoy yourself, then come back reinvigorated.  Hope whatever spurred this passes quickly.

• DestinysGardenDestinysGarden Posts: 2,550

Laurie, please don't leave us. You are very talented. But I get that life sometimes interferes.

Well, anyway, do what you gotta do, but know that your freebies will be missed, and you could be a paid vendor, if you wanted to be.

• DigiDotzDigiDotz Posts: 515
    edited June 2019

Nooo.. and the Diamond Dome earings aren't loading anymorecrying   Hey!  Thanks for everything and I hope to see the gorgeousness return soon!!

Post edited by DigiDotz on
  • RainRain Posts: 335

Laurie, I absolutely love your freebies, I'm always so impressed with the quality of them, you have a lot of talent.  Thank you for all that you've done.