Some free items for your aircraft scenes!

13»

Comments

• mjc1016 said:

Part of the problem is that the center point of the effect is 0, 0, 0 and not the geometry of the mesh.  So it's scaling relative to the center point.  Adjusting the center point should allow it to scale without moving...

I shifted the center point to the geometry, kept the offset it loaded at and saved as a duf file.  It now scales relative to its center point...

With the center point in the center of the geometry, you'll still have some movement...as it scales from both ends towards the center...shifting it to the end meant to be next to the engine should fix that...

I had thought I'd done that, but it's possible that either I missed it or that the old version of obj to pp2 exporter didn't save the center point change... I'll try and remember to double check that in the future. Just about every prop I've ever downloaded has that same issue so I didn't really think to check it...

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Yeah, the exporter is hit or miss with changes like that.

• So is the Poser Materials Exporter... doesn't always retain the surface settings properly or at all...

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

I would like to thank you for all this airport stuff!!!

• I would like to thank you for all this airport stuff!!!

You're quite welcome and Happy New Year! :)

• RaneRane Posts: 145
    edited January 2017

I have been needing these... SO MUCH!

EDIT:  Chris, you are my new favorite mecha maker.  I'm wanting to buy some of your mecha.  :D

Post edited by Rane on
  • Rane said:

I have been needing these... SO MUCH!

EDIT:  Chris, you are my new favorite mecha maker.  I'm wanting to buy some of your mecha.  :D

Thanks... I'm glad you like them! :)

• Very nice. Thanks,