(Free comission) what clothes do you want?

124»

Comments

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750
    Alarconte said:

I've been these weeks making a minoan enviroment and as I said before having a grasp of good displacement/bump/normal maps for clothes. Apart from this I'll upload the other freebies and make some more between I keep preparing for submitting things to Daz ;)

Took me a while to find the time to play around with that Minoan outfit and I thought You might want to get some feedback....

It's great. I tried a couple different things with dForce and it only exploded when I used severe poses or tried moving too many parts of it in different positions with the help of primitives.

There are sometimes a few poke-throughs of the blue cloth through the sandy-coloured one, but those would be easy to fix in postwork.

The morphs work great.

All in all it looks and works better than some stuff I bought at the shop. yesyesyes

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

if you would like people to find your download easy put it in your 1st post and update there if needed

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

the dforce version is exploding to quick for me

• edited March 2018

I saw that somebody else also posted some stuff for Native American attire. Something I've been trying to find is along these lines: https://www.sheplers.com/liberty-wear-fringe-leather-jacket/225B12.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwhcjVBRBHEiwAoDe5xz0gLrQcLpAhLaUgr2zmJTf9RjOkSyNdDZgjviP3K1UOnlANhx0PsBoCB2AQAvD_BwE&ef_id=VyV3@AAABOKr9wlH:20180322043426:s  ; IE: a fringed leather jacket, preferably for a woman, but if you can produce one for a man too that would be neat. Also, if you could build it with enough texture zones so that it could be used as a short or long jacket. But short would be awsome.

Post edited by wickedprince3d_fd273b40ac on
  • AlarconteAlarconte Posts: 31
    Ruphuss said:

Didn't test it a lot, just see that works. For me doesn't explode never the free minoan outfit, but working on more clothes, have you tried putting Bending Stiffnes lower? Like 0.25 instead of 0.50? Worked for me on some on the clothes I'm working on.

Update: Actually I've learn the tricks of hats, shoes, necklaces, several accesories... Preparing complicated Dresses to Dforce is well, complicated, so I'm having a long time with it to learn all the tricks and publish optimal outfits!

Right now I've done from 40-50 different garments, so when I learn the final tricks I'll publish at least ten of them as freebies ;)

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750
    Ruphuss said:

In a great many of situations it's not the clothing itself that causes the "explosion" but other things, like it getting "stuck" between two other surfaces. Or if it is forced into strange positions while self collision is turned on. There's quite a few posts about how to dForce in different parts of this forum, if more information is needed.

And I can only say, that I did play around with this piece of clothing quite a bit and it dForced nicely. I really had to try hard to make it explode, and that means using stuff, that usually explodes every other piece of dForce ready clothing, too.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,280

I've had an idea for an illustration based upon a well-known Maxfield Parish print for some years now. But I've not been able to find a version of the costume which really works for it. 

These days, I would imagine that someone might be able to do something that would work in dForce. But I've been looking longer that dForce has been around. If someone can point me at something that would work, by al means do so. I'm happy to kitbash from different sources.

Here's the original.

maxfield-parrish-the-lantern-bearers-1908-1361598642_org.jpg
    731 x 1024 - 199K
  • mikey186mikey186 Posts: 84

I was hoping you can do on ether of these 2 simple clothing.

66486160_p0_master1200.jpg
    350 x 310 - 36K
    Image 25.jpg
    1040 x 416 - 139K
  • SempieSempie Posts: 658
    edited March 2018

One thing that's still missing in the DAZ Studio and Poser garment lines are padded shoulders, as seen in the 1980s powerdressing fashion styles. I guess these would be hard to rig, but they would be a nice addition to our virtual wardrobes. Just a suggestion.

Post edited by Sempie on
  • Could you make a Red Coat Outfit from The Revolutionary War. I'm trying to make a Headless Horseman scene and Can not find this outfit.

• Stuff for Aiko3 and Hiro3, please. smiley

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

Dforce Superman Cape.

Dforce Batman Cowl

• Dforce Dracula cape and outfit.

• E.BruE.Bru Posts: 181

Outfit for Indian Men, Hindustan, not nativ Americans

• Stuff that can fit V4/M4 so we can use it on literally any figure ever.

• I have been looking for a plan women's undergarment from the 18th century. A shift would be made of linen and would serve as both nightgown and slip. Something like the attached photos, maybe with gathers around the neckline and cuffs.

1e2dc630176e278d389039ac7036d844.jpg
    350 x 652 - 14K