Art of the Promo

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,967
    SimonJM said:

AntFarm- Humpback -  Classic. 

There's a whole bunch of very creative promos on the product page,  check 'em out. 

Yes, that one is only slightly surreal.  Love the one with the brolly-wielding lady riding atop the humpback too! :)

Absolutley!

Since you mentioned it,  it deserves to be here too! 

Meaning no disrespect to the image (nor the artist), as it is a lovely, quirky image, I get a strong old-fashioned seaside postcard vibe from this (despite the subject matter!).  Ok nurse, I'll take my pills now ... cheeky

• 3WC3WC Posts: 1,102

There's a whole bunch of very creative promos on the product page,  check 'em out. 

Lol, noticed that in the texture promo the whale is so scared it turned white and gray. (Think it is supposed to be "scarred", not "scared".)

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601

I had the theme from Jaws popping up in my head the moment I saw that, and yes, very creative promos for that one.yes

• DZFire's new Hangar Deck promos are like a shot straight out of a sci-fi movie.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,917

I agree, I don't even have a use for it but the shot makes me want it anyways.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,744

The New T-Rex images are sweet.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,305

Sweet ?!?!?

• ValandarValandar Posts: 1,417

Sweet as in "Dude, that's sah-WEET!", not "Aww, how sweet", I'd guess. :D

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,744
    MelanieL said:

Sweet ?!?!?

Val got it.  My ten year old looked over my shoulder and saw the trex and commented.  I merely quoted.  wink

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Love that T Rex.  Totally cool promos as well.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,305
    MelanieL said:

Sweet ?!?!?

Val got it.  My ten year old looked over my shoulder and saw the trex and commented.  I merely quoted.  wink

Ah I don't have a ten-year-old, so my slang is forever frozen in time (sonewhere in the 1970's I think)

• Yeah, I'm surrounded by teenagers and I got it.  Unfortunately, I've found myself saying that exact thing more often than someone my age should. :)  That is a really groovy and righteous image, though! winkcheeky

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123

Fer shure.

• Seriously impressive Orc character for the anagenesis revolution promo of RawArt Ogora Skin

• I'm also liking this strong female character for the Rogue Outfit,  just look at the chaos going on in the bg,  lots of work went into putting the scene together.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303

Jepe's new BeddingZ gives us a tender moment. 

• Keeping on the theme of interacting in a tender moment.  There seems to be so much darkness out int he world,  a little bit of joy and love is a welcomed change.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited November 2016

I'm loving the main "Winter is Coming" page today with the live falling snowflakes: http://www.daz3d.com/11-19-winter-is-coming

That's a gorgeous model to begin with, great promo pic, and then the snow on top, wow. Loving it! 

winteriscoming.JPG
    1540 x 724 - 177K
    Post edited by Llynara on

This was my favorite from Jepe's new bed set and sold me not just on the bed but on Lilith 7 too (I already have Lucian!) There were many good promo images for that set. It's hard to choose just one favorite, but I thought the pose and expressions in this one were exceptionally good. They really told a story and evoked emotion.

edited November 2016

And oldie but a goodie. Complicated Eve: http://www.daz3d.com/complicated-eve

"Sniffling bus boy not included" LOL

Post edited by Llynara on
  • So, first FirstBastion probably won't put these here since he started the thread, but that doesn't mean I can't put them up here.  I absolutely love the new Indie Venue.  It was the first thing I bought this morning.  Check out that hockey game, too.  He had great seats!  :)  My two favorite promo pics are this one:

and this one:

I love that there are more than one logo for the stage!  Nice job, FB!

• What a mess!  Absolutely perfect.  And totally Useful.   Esha's new laundry sets. 

Any promo that make me wanna spend money and do chores at the same time has done its job. cheeky

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723
    edited December 2016

@IgnisSerpentus has many cool products as well as creative promo art.

Post edited by dawnblade on
  • Aw, ty for the compliment :)

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601

Aw, ty for the compliment :)

@IgnisSerpentus , here's some more praise! I really love the promos for your new products in the store today, with the main promo image for the Hex Arcanum Arsenal standing out a bit above the rest, imo.

It's also featured on today's sale page in the store.

• TY!! That is a huge compliment coming from you... you are a fantastic artist. I just love your stuff! And yeah, that promo... I agonized over... and redid it twice. And still wasnt sure when all was said and done lol

isidorn said:

Aw, ty for the compliment :)

@IgnisSerpentus , here's some more praise! I really love the promos for your new products in the store today, with the main promo image for the Hex Arcanum Arsenal standing out a bit above the rest, imo.

It's also featured on today's sale page in the store.

Yes! This is great. @IgnisSerpentus, The link to Hex Arcanum from within the Arsenal page is coming up 404 as a broken link. Hope it gets fixed by morning so folks can buy it! Namely me!

• Ok its working... I guess just that link is broken? I have some folks buying it, so this link should be good.

http://www.daz3d.com/hex-arcanum-arsenal

Ok its working... I guess just that link is broken? I have some folks buying it, so this link should be good.

http://www.daz3d.com/hex-arcanum-arsenal

Yes, this link to the Arsenal page is working. But the link in the Details section for Hex Arcanum for G3F is broken. It should be going here not here. The link is working in your product listings page, so maybe that is where people are buying it from.

• Yeah, Ill have it fixed in the AM. Sorry about that guys!!!