GENERAL FREEBIE REQUESTS Part 2

Comments

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

mjc1016 said:
    robkelk said:
    As long as we're asking for musical instruments, I suddenly have a need for a Gittler guitar ... and a spiked short hairdo for V4. Anybody know of either or both?

No...just no. That is NOT a guitar, it's some sort of 'modern art' masquerading as a musical instrument. It looks like a reject from a plumber's scrap pile.
    However, it's what the client wants, so...

• jlgatchjlgatch Posts: 8
    edited March 2015

Anyone up to creating a Sabine Wren Mandalorian armor? Especially the Night Owl helmet. wish I had the talent, but suck at creating models...have the Beskar 'gam version...would like to have a female version of the helmet and alternate armor.

7065e5d7a86c000f30f94c4de3eb183e.jpg
    1333 x 2000 - 488K
    Post edited by jlgatch on
  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656
    edited December 1969

Jlgatch said:
    Anyone up to creating a Sabine Wren Mandalorian armor? Especially the Night Owl helmet. wish I had the talent, but suck at creating models

Something like this:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/60337/browse/11/Poser/New-Beskargam
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

robkelk said:
    mjc1016 said:
    robkelk said:
    As long as we're asking for musical instruments, I suddenly have a need for a Gittler guitar ... and a spiked short hairdo for V4. Anybody know of either or both?

No...just no. That is NOT a guitar, it's some sort of 'modern art' masquerading as a musical instrument. It looks like a reject from a plumber's scrap pile.

Yikes!

What do they want, an original or one of the 'modern' ones? Other than the Police, I've not seen it in actual use.

I'd be half tempted to contact Gittler and see if they'd be able to help.

• thistledownsnamethistledownsname Posts: 1,323
    edited December 1969

Having trouble finding some things.

A folding compass (technically I'm looking for a wayfinder, but a compass will do)
    Round Shot Bullets
    Black Powder
    Powderhorn
    Bags and Pouches of all types
    Locket
    A phylactery (in the original sense - a box strapped to the head)
    3-section numchuck
    spiked gauntlet
    potions
    wineskin
    wrist sheath
    explosions

I'm also interested in things I can use to show a storm - wind, sea spray, etc.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Compass
    http://spatz.pagesperso-orange.fr/baseus.html
    Posercr2

Round shot bullets
    Why don't you use a sphere primitive and slap a shader on it?

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

mjc1016 said:
    robkelk said:
    mjc1016 said:
    robkelk said:

Yikes!

What do they want, an original or one of the 'modern' ones? Other than the Police, I've not seen it in actual use.

Luckily, the client didn't specify.

If I contact Gittler, I fear they might want as much as they would for a real-world model...

edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    Compass
    http://spatz.pagesperso-orange.fr/baseus.html
    Posercr2

Round shot bullets
    Why don't you use a sphere primitive and slap a shader on it?

Thanks. I haven't tried primitives, but I'll look into it. The compasses should help a lot.

edited December 1969

robkelk said:
    mjc1016 said:
    robkelk said:
    mjc1016 said:
    robkelk said:

Yikes!

Luckily, the client didn't specify.

If I contact Gittler, I fear they might want as much as they would for a real-world model...

I've bought cars for less than what they want...

The funny thing is, out of all the guitarists I know/have worked with none of them ever expressed an interest in owning one.

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,697
    edited December 1969

Has anyone got poses for the "V-J Day in Times Square" kiss?

edited December 1969

A folding compass (technically I'm looking for a wayfinder, but a compass will do)
    Round Shot Bullets
    Black Powder
    Powderhorn
    Locket
    3-section numchuck
    spiked gauntlet
    potions
    wineskin
    wrist sheath
    explosions

This set has balls, single and grouped. There's even one with the sprue still attached and one with a patch wrapped around it.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=60085

edited December 1969

Round Shot Bullets
    Black Powder
    Powderhorn
    Locket
    3-section numchuck
    spiked gauntlet
    potions
    wineskin
    wrist sheath
    explosions

Explosions:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/48515/browse/11/Poser/3D-Explosion-and-Muzzleflash-Kit
  • Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,697
    edited December 1969

I’m also interested in things I can use to show a storm - wind, sea spray, etc.

RDNA Atmospherics: Fog, Lightening, Rain x2.
    http://www.runtimedna.com/Free-3D-Models/?sort_direction=1&page=4
  • TeezTeez Posts: 16
    edited March 2015

Can someone help and rig this character? It obviously needs a little modeling work....eyes and hair.. and some texture.. but my main concern is being able to pose it. This is my first creation and is offered to any contributors for their help. Thanks

chicken_horse.png
    1380 x 897 - 161K
    Post edited by Teez on
  • patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

fzr999 said:
    Can someone help and rig this character? It obviously needs a little modeling work....eyes and hair.. and some texture.. but my main concern is being able to pose it. This is my first creation and is offered to any contributors for their help. Thanks

Legacy [like V4 is] or Triax [like Genesis is]?

• TeezTeez Posts: 16
    edited December 1969

fzr999 said:

Well... I'm not sure.. However, I believe in the golden rule that beggars can't be choosy.. So however the you choose to do it is fine with me. Just let me know how I can send you the model. THANK YOU

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited March 2015

fzr999 said:
    fzr999 said:

Well... I'm not sure.. However, I believe in the golden rule that beggars can't be choosy.. So however the you choose to do it is fine with me. Just let me know how I can send you the model. THANK YOU

If you don't have one, you can open a free account at Deviantart.com and then upload the zip to your "stash". This is not public. [do not "submit" it - that will make it public]
    Copy the link to share the stash and paste it into a PM here.

I have more experience with legacy so may try that way first and see what happens.

edit to add:

I got the download but there's something amiss with the user's name and it won't reply back to you.
    So ... without pictures, sorry but the mesh is not yet ready to be rigged.
    For rigging in D/S4.x it needs to be "solid". The Shading Domains AND corresponding materials to be names as per their bones.
    Also, the uvmapping needs some attention.

All in all though it's a cute model. Oh yes ... you might want to make it smaller to go the figures of D/S like Genesis. [I used the Poser import settings and it's huge].

Post edited by patience55 on
  • chuy9502chuy9502 Posts: 13
    edited December 1969

Someone have a free boxing poses? I couldnt find it

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,636
    edited March 2015

chuy9502 said:
    Someone have a free boxing poses? I couldnt find it

As an animation:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/46334/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/boxing-animated-pose

And not free but watch and see if they go on sale:
    http://www.daz3d.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=boxing+pose

Charlie

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • l_cunninghaml_cunningham Posts: 68
    edited December 1969

I need a "Shh!" pose for V4 (or at least one that will work on her) that is usable in Poser. I saw that there is one in a commercial package but I only need the one pose so I don't want to pay that much. Thanks.

edited December 1969

I need a "Shh!" pose for V4 (or at least one that will work on her) that is usable in Poser. I saw that there is one in a commercial package but I only need the one pose so I don't want to pay that much. Thanks.

I found one for Genesis. Might work for you:

http://www.sharecg.com/v/74072/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Body-Talk-Genesis-Hand-to-Mouth

edited December 1969

this one might work for you http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=57719 by pixeluna

• SempieSempie Posts: 658
    edited December 1969

What would be handy, are generic SSS maps for the older generations of DAZ figures (Michael and Victoria 2 and 3,
    for instance). I still use them occasionally. Have any been created already?

Thanks in advance...

edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:

this one might work for you http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=57719 by pixeluna

They wouldn't load in Poser 10. :( Don't know why, the package included pz2 files. Guess I could just switch programs to pose her, the pose is just what I was looking for. Thanks.

edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:

They wouldn't load in Poser 10. :( Don't know why, the package included pz2 files. Guess I could just switch programs to pose her, the pose is just what I was looking for. Thanks.

Oh, I replied to the wrong one. The pixeluna one does work. (I didn't get an email notification for it so I didn't notice it was a new post.) Thanks!

• mikey186mikey186 Posts: 84
    edited December 1969

Now this is kinda stupid for me to ask......but since this is a 'request' thread, I was hoping if someone can make a Anime face for Genesis 2 Female and Male (similar to Aiko 3 style). I tried to transfer the morphs from Genesis to Genesis 2 Female, but as it almost works, the eyes somehow got distorted when the morph was applied. So screw it, and I better just ask if anyone can create a Aiko 3-like morph for Genesis 2 Female and/or Hiro 3-like morph for Genesis 2 Male. 'Cause I'm not gonna pay 50+ dollars for a standalone Aiko 5/6 figure.

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,407
    edited December 1969

mikey186 said:
    Now this is kinda stupid for me to ask......but since this is a 'request' thread, I was hoping if someone can make a Anime face for Genesis 2 Female and Male (similar to Aiko 3 style). I tried to transfer the morphs from Genesis to Genesis 2 Female, but as it almost works, the eyes somehow got distorted when the morph was applied. So screw it, and I better just ask if anyone can create a Aiko 3-like morph for Genesis 2 Female and/or Hiro 3-like morph for Genesis 2 Male. 'Cause I'm not gonna pay 50+ dollars for a standalone Aiko 5/6 figure.
    Try this one
  • mikey186mikey186 Posts: 84
    edited December 1969

I tried that, it's too dull. I was hoping to find an alternative or make a Aiko 3 morph for Genesis 2 female

This discussion has been closed.