Erté 1920's dresses - all 4 in the series uploaded!

13»

Comments

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

Again, great job, perlk. I'm honored that you used Alluring in the rendering! Those shoes just floored me...

• perlkperlk Posts: 854

You're welcome, guys! @AOBB - the shoes! Oh, the shoes. This is what took me the longest and they are still not perfect, I need more practice for sure. But I figured out what the symmetry button in Hexagon does which was a game changer!

There's a symmetry option in Zbrush too. It's a God-send. Cuts the job time in half... smiley

• SapphireBlueSapphireBlue Posts: 876

Finally sat down to try Odette's coat and dress. Such a total outfit, fun and detailed. These are always inspiring! Thanks again perlk for sharing. smiley

At the station

Link to the image in the gallery

SapphireBlue said:

Finally sat down to try Odette's coat and dress. Such a total outfit, fun and detailed. These are always inspiring! Thanks again perlk for sharing. smiley

At the station

Link to the image in the gallery

OMG. I LOVE THIS.

Here is my contribution to your Erte picture gallery, @perlk :

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery#gallery=newest&page=1&image=1229777

Thank you for your hard work and the great outfits! heart

AOBB

@AOBB - that looks amazing!!!!

Thank you, @perlksmiley

I have to ask, how do you get your images posted in the gallery? I always wanted to post images there, but I request it to be posted by a moderator and it doesn't get posted. I have one sitting there from April.

@perlk - you need to click on "Post Image" that is on the top, right side of the monitor once you go into your gallery. That will open a new page, where you can drop your image and ad a description.

If your image doesn't get posted, maybe it is in violation of DAZ's TOS? I had one image removed from my gallery as it depicted a naked baby. It was a highly spiritual and personal image and there was nothing offensive about it, yet it did not adhere to the terms of service and it went under the axe. Did you ask the moderators why your image doesn't get published?

• uberRoghuberRogh Posts: 33
    edited June 2022

Thanks perlk for the lovely dresses. I've used the Erte dress No.2 in a render inspired by the photo SapphireBlue added on the first page of this thread.

Hoping to play with your other creations soon.

Post edited by uberRogh on
  • SapphireBlueSapphireBlue Posts: 876

Ooh, that's super nice uberRogh!

@uberRogh - Looking good!yessmiley

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

thanks for those...they are really nice