Welcome to the April Freebie Challenge: "Real People"

1151617181921»

Comments

• Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ok guys I've sent out a link, but I do not have anything in my sent message window.
    Dorsey did my reply earlier came to you? and if you will not get anything from me in the next couple of hours plase let me know, since I do not want to spam you;)

• DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

Krissy, I have had no email or PM from you, if that's what you mean. I never got a reply from you to my PM about distributing the rolling pin.

• Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ahh.. darn it.. didnt went trough :(

Sorry dorsey.. I was not ignoring you at all ( hope you didnt thought of that)

edited December 1969

Nah, that's okay. I was just a little worried about the rolling pin coming flying through the air.

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,736
    edited December 1969

Thank you judges and sponsors! Another fun month. And congrats to the other winners and everyone who participated.

Dollygirl, I love At The Bus Stop! :cheese:

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners and everybody who entered this month. I hope that everybody had a good time. I only wish that I could have been around more and participated a little more actively, but, you know...real life. Honest! This didn't turn out anything like I thought it would. Why weren't my relatives rich? Moan...whine...

My thanks to all the participates, all of you who so graciously supplied the prizes and especially to Dorsey who picked up the slack while I was either slaving away at my job or sleeping. And now, I guess, it's off to bed...I mean May!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited May 2013

All GC's will be awarded ONLY after the 3 top winners have supplied e-mail addresses to me in a PM. I'm still needing two. So if you know the top 3 please push them to send me their info. It is much easier to do it all at one time than one at a time.

Just asking for a little PUSH so people get the Prizes in there hands as FAST as possible.

P.S. I really enjoyed this month, please take my money as soon as possible. I'll be giving more just like it this month so come and get it too.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656
    edited December 1969

Luci45 said:
    Thank you judges and sponsors! Another fun month. And congrats to the other winners and everyone who participated.

Dollygirl, I love At The Bus Stop! :cheese:

Thank you Luci45. My husband said I should of added a boy wearing gang banger clothing, then you for sure would know you were in Arizona!

• edited December 1969

Congrats everyone! Although I am a bit late on that, aren't I?

edited December 1969

Only five days late, Chameleon, but thank you for popping in with congratulations. I'm not sure that perlk ever did show up.

And this means that Agnes can at last say so long ...

And now, my friends, I hasta say guh-bye!

Youse won't have old Agnes around ta bug youse any more, cause ya see, I was never a Real Peoples anyway -- I comes from a galaxy fah, fah aways from heah, and now it's time fuh me to go home, wheh I shoy don' look ANYTING like dis!

Now you good folks jus' keep on havin' fun in da Freebie Challenges, and I will be watchin' troo my teleescope! So long, an' tanks fuh all da fish!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IN THIS SCENE:
    DocMikeB's Grand Prize East River Houseboat

"Child's Play" texture on Little Dragon's Tank Top by Chameleon2002, another of our great prizes this month

And from Poserverse:
    Mystery Science Theater Bots Tom Servo & Crow T Robot
    V4 Togruta Headpiece
    Transporter
    http://www.poserverse.com/

AgnesBye01.jpg
    1097 x 733 - 116K